We are looking to welcome a hardworking, detail oriented and energetic HP Digital Press Operator for to join our growing small digital division. This position supports our dayshift or afternoon shift working Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for all maintenance and calibration of our digital printers;
- Ensure that the Digital Department is kept clean and organized at all times and maintain equipment as required;
- Keep adequate inventory of all Digital Department Supplies;
- Assist in implementing new procedures as required;
- Follow all Job Procedures and responsible for conducting through Quality Checks.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with digital press operation and working in a production environment;
- Experience HP Indigo software a plus;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Understanding of colour theory and colour adjustments;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
Located SE Mississauga (Dixie and The Queensway)
Transit stop 400 meters - nearby on Dixie.
Job Type: Full-time
- Press Operator: 1 year (Required)