Help to grow an innovative SaaS organization with your relentless pursuit of qualified leads. Work with our bright and energetic people who are leaders in their fields. Here is an opportunity to use your skills and experience to become a leader yourself at an early stage of your career.
SAMETRICA has built the leading software for social impact measurement. Our customers include governments, foundations, and corporations. We are expanding and you will help us accelerate our growth into other countries and markets across the world.
- Lead first stage of SAMETRICA sales activities
- Generate qualified sales leads through outbound emailing, calling, and other creative channels
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and calling to warmed leads
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
- Use leading sales software tools to maximize process efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in sales (1+ years) that includes hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including email campaigns and initial sales pitch)
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Zoho, SaleForce or a similar product to track sales activities
- Understanding of the sales process including MQL and SQL stages
- Success in selling software solutions, preferably with SaaS products
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
SAMETRICA is a SaaS company that helps customers prove and improve the impact of their social investments in areas like education and youth employment by using social impact measurement methodology. Our product creates impact frameworks, collects data and reports on the types and quantites of social value our clients' social investments are generating. We identify the measurable difference in people’s lives our clients are creating.
We are a diverse team of energized professionals that thrives on challenging each other to reach the next milestone, the next project, the next innovation. If you have a passion for working in an innovative environment, this challenge is for you.
Benefits of working at SAMETRICA:
- Employee stock option plans.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacation.
- Casual dress code every day.
- Life/ work balance: a friendly work environment, with flexible office hours.
- A unique new market area with a market leader.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- SaaS or software company: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)