Have you ever attended a conference, sporting event, festival or anything where you have received free items with a logo on it? Welcome to the promotional products industry!
So, what do we do? commonsku (http://commonsku.com/) is a CRM, Order Management platform for businesses in the promotions and branding industry. Our customers create “swag” (aka: promotional products) for world class brands globally, and we make their lives easier by streamlining the entire process in our platform.
We don't just sell software; we believe in helping our customers build better businesses through content, events and a community for sharing. Our goal is to empower entrepreneurs to run better businesses and streamline how product based supply chains work. Our office is open and inviting with a collaborative team that is 100% focused on supporting one another to success. Our platform is the fastest growing in our industry and you would be part of a growing team.
There is no better time to join commonsku!
About the role:
As a BDR for commonsku, your primary responsibility will be to engage and educate qualified companies on the benefits of the platform. You will be assigned particular territories from which to focus your efforts and energy.
Using a wide array of marketing resources, your job is to thoughtfully reach out to these potential commonsku customers and book demos or trials on behalf of the account team. Your day will be spent having informative and consultative conversations with business owners who are looking for solutions that we can provide.
You are someone who loves interacting with people on the phone and over email. You love the thrill of the chase and have a highly engaging personality. You are able to identify problems we can solve without being a pushy sales person. Ideally you have B2B sales experience that you bring to the table, an enthusiastic attitude and a sense of humour. You are not a typical “9-5er” , and will do what it takes to be responsive and reactive.
Required experience and skills:
What we offer:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience, software sales experience is a bonus!
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound sales contacts daily.
- Demonstrated curiosity
- A beautiful, light filled office environment in mid town Toronto.
- Great work / life balance and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years, half day Fridays before summer long weekends)
- Coffee, beer, and snacks
- The cutest dog in the world to pet
- TTC Accessible (Yonge and Davisville)
- The best company swag ever