Dura-Line is transforming the structure of communication and is the world’s largest manufacturer of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) conduit with over 1,800 employees in on 5 of the 7 continents. Technology, data, and constant communication are more intertwined with our daily lives than ever before in human history. As technology advances in the next decade, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the 4th Industrial Revolution will bring 50 billion devices online and provide access to the internet to the rest of the world’s population. Dura-Line provides the essential infrastructure to make this possible. Through our innovative product solutions and unparalleled customer insight, Dura-Line creates what connects us. No matter how big or small a role we play, everything we do is connected. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining, a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base in a variety of markets, including telecommunications, enterprise networking, energy, and transportation.
Join the Dura-Line team!
The Central Region Sales Manager will provide sales activities for Dura-Line’s Electrical business in Central Canada. This position will manage a vast customer network, work with Customer Service and Territory Representatives to develop annual plans and forecasts, to provide analysis to assist in the planning and successful implementation of sales initiatives, and to provide meaningful analytics to support business needs and decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage territory budgets and sales forecasts in the Electrical segment
- Work with In-Place manufacturer representatives to:
- Motivate and drive results
- Assist in setting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals/targets
- Monitor sales activity in the Central Region – Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba
Actively participate in monthly sales reviews. Present monthly results to management with emphasis on variance, opportunities and requirements
EDUCATIONAL AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Implement and drive the company’s revenue growth targets
- Work with customers and end users to drive sales and maximize territory opportunities
- Assist Sales Management in setting sales goals and targets on an ongoing basis
- Attend all sales meetings as requested
- Participate in all required industry trade shows
- Provide sales and marketing feedback
- Minimum eight years prior experience in sales or sales management position, electrical sales experience is preferable
- Strong knowledge of Canadian HDPE Conduit, or Electrical Industry required
- Experience in working with and performing to sales budgets and targets
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, working knowledge of excel
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time-management, project management, task prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Willing to travel as required
Salary + Sales Bonus paid quarterly; Benefits (health, dental, vision) at no cost to the employee after 3 months and Pension plan after one year included, salary is dependent on experience.
We thank all interested applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on any characteristic protected by law. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest & look forward to hearing from you!
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia’s business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.