About rennie & Our Culture
We are real estate at its thoughtful best. For more than 40 years, we have led the industry by approaching real estate as a means to build better communities and improve lives.
Integrated under rennie are developer services, consumer services, advisory services, rennie foundation and rennie museum. Founded on a people-first culture, we foster a supportive and collaborative environment between our inhouse Intelligence, Technology, Conveyance, Finance, Marketing, Brand, and Advisor Teams. Together, we drive each other's collective success.
Our head office team of 120 and our growing team of 200+ Realtors, work seamlessly to deliver exceptional experiences and services. Whether our clients are buying a home, selling a home, or building a community, they can depend on the rennie team to bring expert knowledge and insight.
About the Opportunity
The Marketing Coordinator is a motivated professional that has strong marketing initiatives to support in driving demand and achieving our client’s business goals. This person has experience in working in a high energy environment that requires strong organizational & prioritization skills. They are inherently curious, enjoy working in a team environment and want to grow professionally within the real estate industry. This is a client facing position that plays a key role in ensuring all internal teams and consultants are aligned towards project goals and objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator is a team player that is a vital member of their Community and responsible for supporting the Marketing Managers and Sales Directors under the guidance of a Marketing Director and VP of Client Services. A clear passion for real estate and the ability to support an innovative marketing plan on time and within budget will ensure a Marketing Coordinators’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Marketing Managers in all aspects of a marketing campaign from planning to execution within their assigned project portfolio.
- Supports projects in driving quality demand through innovative and effective marketing strategies to drive sales and meet client goals.
- Establishes strong relationships with project partners (E.g. agencies, renderers, media, photographers, influencers, signage, etc.) for effective collaboration.
- Facilitates the creation of strong creative assets & collateral design (renderings, print collateral, etc.).
- Plans events and experiential marketing for presentation centre launches, media, realtor and public events to drive sales and meet client goals.
- Budgets and cost controls on campaign expenditures including estimating, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Completes editing, proofreading and layout of copy.
- Oversees production, layout, and distribution of e-blasts.
- Analyzes competing developments and industry campaigns.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams including Technology, Intelligence, Conveyance and Finance to deliver well rounded service to our clients.
- Maintains detailed status and project reports on each project to present to stakeholders.
- Manages outside vendor teams for a variety of project initiatives.
- Supports Marketing Managers on identified projects within their client portfolio and on corporate initiatives.
- Seeks educational opportunities to improve skill sets and knowledge.
- Participates in rennie rDS and corporate events.
- Grows network by attending industry events.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in marketing or the real estate related field or professional environment.
- Collaborative team player: ability to work effectively with peers and vendors.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong communication and writing skills, always maintains composure and an action-oriented attitude.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Language skills, particularly in Mandarin and Cantonese are considered an asset.
- Vehicle or reliable transportation required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and expertise
- Extended medical, dental, and healthcare benefits, including mental health benefits
- Eligibility for participation in our performance-based bonus
- In addition to statutory holidays, salaried team members enjoy paid vacation time and our office also closes between Christmas Day and New Year's Day, as business allows.
Note: While we are currently located in Chinatown, we will be moving office locations mid-September to 1650 West 1st Ave.
I can’t be me unless I let you be you. - Bob Rennie
At rennie, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them. We’re proud to hire from a variety of backgrounds and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
rennie is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
For more information, please visit: https://rennie.com/about
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- marketing or the real estate related field environment.: 2 years (preferred)