You’ll love working here…
As a Team Lead, Client Services & Experience, you will be assigned oversight of all Worlds on-stage and for overseeing service, classes and event execution within a specific Sephora location. Worlds at a Sephora store include Color, Skincare, Sephora Collection or Fragrance or a combination of these Worlds. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Services Coordinators and cast perform Sephora’s services within Sephora standards, ensuring that all members of their team execute Sephora’s selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives. In addition, you will:
- Sales Experience. Ensure all on-stage cast properly execute Sephora’s selling model, “Get, Give, Teach.” Drive sales and services at the Beauty, Skin and Fragrance Studio (as applicable).
- Training & Development. Ensure that the Services Coordinators are adequately trained to effectively manage the Studio and drive services on a day-to-day basis. Execute cast training outside of Daily Dose. Partner with elevated experts within the store/district to ensure cast have the appropriate level of product, category and brand training for clients. Facilitate Sephora training sessions whenever possible.
- Maintain a Coaching Culture. Participate in the selection, training and certification of all SUBC Facilitators and coaches. Ensure Facilitators and coaches are maintaining or exceeding expectations by regularly attending classes within the store.
- Makeup & Skincare Passion. Demonstrate an understanding of artistry skills through conducting custom makeovers and mini-makeovers and skincare services as needed.
- Passionate about Clients. Regularly act as the Director in Charge (DIC) within the store. Engage with cast and clients on-stage whenever possible.
- Employee Engagement. Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have one to three years of experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You can demonstrate strong client service skills.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- You have proven ability to manage time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- You have flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you’ve tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
Does this sound like your Dream Career?
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)