At our plant in St. Catharines, 300 specialists craft complex, high-end projects for over 700 retailers across North America. The human touch is integral to everything we do, from operations to providing an unparalleled customer experience. Due to recent increased demand for our product, we have a Logistics Coordinator position available.
Main Job Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Prepare customs documents for outgoing goods to international customers (mainly US).
- Coordinate and process transportation of shipments; communicating directly with dealers, agents and freight forwarders.
- Work closely with Customer Service team to ensure that correspondence with dealers is clear and concise and notifications of shipments are sent out.
- Prepare and handle shipping documentation and invoices pertaining to export shipments Filing (scanning) of shipping documentation and folders.
- Understand export shipping requirements and perform such duties as directed.
- Responsible for tracking shipping costs, and with the help of the accounting manage the shipping budget.
- Maintain crates and weights spreadsheet.
- Prepare all Return Good Authorizations and track and trace returns and rework for production.
- Working with customers service & agents and provide updates on delivery dates.
- Assist purchasing department upon request.
- Create and maintain monthly and yearly inbound and outbound statistics and key performance indicator (KPI) reports to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Carry out Admin duties such as answering switchboard, handling mail, creating folders, labels & indexes, filing both hard copy and electronic, taking meeting minutes, assisting other departments as needed.
- Other related office admin duties
- Previous experience in a Logistics role
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient with computers
Why Work For Us:
- FT Hours
- Central location, accessible by public transit
- Room for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)