We're looking for Tasting Room Hosts at Glass House Estate Winery!
Be a part of one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team at Glass House Estate Winery. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential.
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of winery and wines
- Welcome guests to the establishment with a professional and welcoming approach
- Manage reservations and seat guests in a timely manner
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner and assist to book new reservations or group tastings
- Describe wines and the history of the winery, answer visitor questions
- Assist in running drinks and food, clearing and resetting tables
- Assist with daily and weekly cleaning and environment upkeep
- Assist with display and stocking shelves
- Assist to operate the retail purchase area
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Hours and shifts vary. Primary shifts are weekends, Friday - Sunday.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Engaging and energetic team player
- Relevant hospitality industry experience
- Wine knowledge
- Competitive within the industry
- Dental & Medical Benefits (for eligible employees)
The Joseph Richard Group recently acquired operational management of Glass House Estate Winery located on the Campbell Valley Wine Route in Langley. JRG is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving individuals.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent