ABOUT THE COMPANY
FXR is a dynamic, rapidly growing, privately held Manitoba based company established in the owner’s basement over 25 years ago as a passion project.
As the global leader in snowmobile, motocross and Fishing apparel as well as protective equipment, this growing international company designs, markets, produces and sells all gear for performance driven, power sports athletes and enthusiasts around the world.
FXR distributes their product through power sports dealers, its own retail stores and through the www.fxrracing.com website, shipping products around the world through their warehouses located in Canada, USA, Sweden and Holland.
Offering the opportunity to build a fulfilling career with plenty of room for growth and advancements, FXR offers the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing engaging work every day with a highly energetic, relaxed, creative, family-oriented team.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the FXR Junior Web Coordinator working out of our head office, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of e-commerce and digital marketing related projects. Focussed on building the best e-commerce experience in the industry using Shopify. You will assist with and learn about many web-related tasks such as publishing content, layout of landing pages and email campaigns across our various websites, updating navigation links and policy/info, and much more. You will require strong organization and communication skills to keep on top of a fast-paced work environment and work efficiently with the existing team. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has a great eye for detail, is passionate about producing great work, is eager to learn and develop skills, and is conscientious about how and when things are done.
· Assist Senior Web Coordinator, ERP Administrator and marketing team in completing vast ongoing task list related to B2B & B2C websites.
· Generate mobile-responsive content and update existing pages, posts and messaging in Shopify webstore along with other web-based systems.
· Learn about and stay current with best practice procedures for enhancing web sales and exposure through digital media and other integrations.
· Update external third-party web applications as needed.
· Work with existing team to create responsive content pages and update site content on a regular basis based on leadership’s vision, web analytics, company calendar and industry trends.
· Assist with both product and customer database management.
· Assist with reporting tasks related to sales and web traffic data.
· Update navigation links and appearance as needed across various web systems.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· A university degree or college diploma in web design or development.
· 1-3 years front-end web work experience.
· Experience with CMS systems such as Wordpress and Shopify.
· A mind for independent problems solving.
· Experience generating mobile-responsive visual assets in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Strong attention to detail and an eye for good layout and consistency.
· Languages: HTML, CSS (with some knowledge of their most recent advancements).
Additional helpful assets:
· Post-secondary education or work experience (in-house or agency) in graphic design.
· A post-secondary education studying computer science, web/app development or comparable.
· Experience in back-end web development/programming work.
· Experience with ERP systems such as Netsuite or Oracle ERP Cloud.
· Experience using Facebook Business Manger and managing organic posts and ad accounts in Facebook, Instagram and other business social accounts.
· Experience with Google Analytics.
· Email Service Provider (ESP) marketing.
· Microsoft Excel.
· An understanding search engine optimization (SEO).
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor, with the ability to instill the trust and engagement of others.
· Ability to solve problems efficiently, think creatively and deliver quality user focused solutions in a timely manner.
· Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, critical thinking and time management skills – proactive solution oriented.
· Capable of working collaboratively with leadership team, co-workers, stakeholders, and outside interests while inspiring others.
· Processes confidential data with uncompromised integrity and confidentiality.
· Thrives in a dynamic fast paced work environment.
· Goal and deadline oriented.
· Passion for powersports and or apparel is a plus.
· Market competitive salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
· Flexible working hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 or 8:30am to 4:30 or 5:00pm with overtime required from time to time.
· Vacation and sick days.
· Comprehensive benefit plan and excellent employee discounts.
· Career growth and continued development.
· Respectful, family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
FXR values diversity and inclusion encouraging all qualified to apply, if this opportunity sounds like a good fit we want to hear from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent