Toyotetsu Canada Inc. (TTCA) is a Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier to Toyota Manufacturing Facilities. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure our automotive parts are assembled with a high degree of quality. Our company is located in the heart of Norfolk County.
We are currently looking for experienced Production Supervisors to join our Production Team as we continue to grow.
· Plan, organize, supervise and control shift operations
· Ensure safe working procedures and good housekeeping practices
· Identify safety, quality and productivity deficiencies and implement countermeasures
· Ensure Team Member safety, performance, development, and training
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to problem solve, prioritize, make decisions
· Positive attitude, motivation skills
· Computer efficiency
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects through to completion
Terms of Employment:
· Excellent work ethic, safety and attendance record required
· 40+ hours required per week and must be available to work a rotating 3 shift schedule and weekends when required
· $55,000 - $62,000 annually and this position is overtime eligible.
· Company benefits and pension plan
· Must have previous supervisory experience
· Experience in a non-union manufacturing facility is an asset
· Send resume to e-mail provided.
· Can also drop off resumes to 88 Park Road in Simcoe, ON
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$62,000.00 per year