SEO Specialist – Toronto / Utrecht
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
At Fleet Complete we are invested in your success. We want you to have a job you are genuinely excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. If you are passionate about B2B Marketing and are looking to gain experience and grow your career in digital marketing, then this role is for you!
Reporting directly to the Global Director of Marketing, the SEO Specialist will work closely with Marketing team members for program collaboration, SEO and customer experience. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for mastering various digital marketing platforms and analytical tools, predominantly Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google AdWords and Google Analytics. You must have solid operational experience in using online/digital platforms and an understanding of how to streamline the integration of all the digital ecosystems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All applicants must possess the following:
- Monitor and evaluate search results (short and long-tail keyword rankings) and search performance across the major search channels to develop monthly optimization recommendation
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword opportunity lists, analyze search volume and competition to make recommendations
- Perform SEO audits that consider the key pillars of SEO: Technical Set-Up, Content, Linking Structure, and Quality/Quantity of Engagement
- Analyze and provide insights on strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for the company website, especially the possible impacts related to Google’s latest algorithm changes
- Identify SEO related growth opportunities for new and existing products
- Partner with Web Development, Graphic Design, Brand, Copywriting, Product teams to provide documentation and deliverables to support the search engine optimization of web projects
- Research, analyze and share the impact of industry changes/developments in SEO
- Write and apply relevant metadata: titles descriptions, keywords, tags, etc.
- Locate content gaps and propose creative strategies to fill these gaps
- Fulfill ad hoc requests for marketing support
Ideal candidates also demonstrate the following:
- 1+ years of experience in SEO with a proven track record of success in lead generation, user acquisition and search rankings
- 1+ years of SEO experience with Local SEO specialization with a track record of successfully improving both individual rankings for keywords/phrases and improving overall site traffic through wide scale application of best practices. The right candidate will have had their hands deep in custom analytics reporting, HTTP header evaluation, .htaccess file creation, site crawling, and more
- Demonstrated SEM experience managing PPC campaigns is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Pro Rank Tracker, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, Search Console, SEMrush, Bright Edge, SEOMOZ tools, Advanced Web Ranking)
- Experience working long-term on one site to continue to build rank
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and being a resource/expert in your field
- Proficiency in HubSpot or a similar marketing automation platform is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma; preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with overlapping timelines and deadlines (ability to hit deadlines independently)
- Must enjoy variety and taking pride in being extremely resourceful and a willingness to collaborate in support of team goals
- Truly care about making an impact on our customers and the business
- Self-motivated, self-starter, goal-oriented and high enthusiasm
- Fluent both written and spoken in French, Spanish or German is a plus
- Experience working within a media, technology company or start-up is preferred
Success stories, like this don’t happen everyday. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete quickly grew to be one of the world’s leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Today, with 20 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in 17 countries with offices in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation and business awards thanks to our relentless customer centric approach and commitment to company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community.
Thanks to strong partnerships and sound investments, our trusted Fleet and Mobile workforce platform provides real-time insights, visibility, employee safety and overall operational efficiency. This helps organizations, municipalities and businesses of all sizes to modernize their operations with ease. Fleet Complete is known for hiring, growing and empowering talented people who develop innovative products, build powerful relationships and provide personalized support that is unparalleled in our industry. Join Fleet Complete on our next chapter and we can work together to "help fleets thrive".
Proud to be named one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2020: http://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-fleet-complete
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status or any other legally protected factors.