Our creative team has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to join our agency in a full-time position.
Working for ArtRageous Advertising, you will be responsible for designing a wide array of front-end digital experiences. These include Facebook Advertisements, Digital Billboard Graphics, Logo and Brand Designs, News portal ads, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a flair for art & design, be great at creating and communicating concepts, understand and design with marketing strategies in mind and be eager to deliver on time, on budget, and to the highest possible quality for desktop and mobile environments.
It will be required that you are fluent in communication skills and able to communicate with both clients and the ArtRageous team to ensure jobs are completed on time and up to our standard.
- Work closely with our Sales Team, and Clients to ensure integrity of design
- Create engaging experiences based on supplied briefs, brand standards, and as guided by senior team members
- Provide high-quality designs, graphics, logos, branding packages
- Ensure design skills and digital best practices are applied consistently
- Apply understanding of mobile and web best practices/protocols
- Offer an excellent knowledge of typography, composition and colour theory
- Have a working knowledge of responsive design
- Be able to deliver projects and project components that follow direction/standards
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Offer a high level of attention to detail
- Understand and adhere to timelines and demonstrate the ability to communicate on each project status
- Be receptive to constructive and timely feedback
- Be prepared to provide changes and fixes to your drafts
- Genuinely be team oriented, approachable and a great problem solver
- Demonstrate an awareness of the larger team goals through meaningful participation in team meetings
You must have experience with:
- Systems including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Experience with photo editing considered an asset
- Experience with digital video/editing considered an asset
- Experience in WordPress, not required but considered an asset
- College, University, Art school or a killer portfolio with real world experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)