Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, as the Maintenance Planner/Analyst, This position requires extensive knowledge and ability to plan and schedule maintenance activities. In depth understanding of CMMS Systems (especially the use of SAP) is necessary. Labor, material planning and excellent communication skills are required. Assists the plant in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity, assist in maintenance work preparations to improve work efficiencies and increase plant performance. Responsible for maintaining production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of repair activities. Assure resources are available and adequate to complete these tasks. Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools will allow this employee to succeed. The Maintenance Planner Scheduler will support all policies, goals and objectives of the company, and will represent the company in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Act as control point for inventory/parts accuracy in the maintenance process.
- Responsible to maintain all plant equipment records in SAP, and that all maintenance work including planned and unplanned work is scheduled through SAP. This includes follow-up to ensure all labor hours, materials, and necessary notes or procedural changes associated with the work are accurately recorded within SAP, and work is closed in a timely manner.
- Communicates directly with Purchasing regarding parts required and inventory levels needed to complete all scheduled Work Orders and PM Orders.
- Manage and schedule maintenance activities such as inspections, instrument calibrations, and equipment preventive maintenance and validation assessments along with coordinating project workload.
- Prepare and maintain a weekly maintenance schedule.
- Plan all activities associated with planned plant outages under the direction of the Maintenance
- Manager to provide for maximum use of available resources.
- Recommend the need for and aid in securing the scheduling of outside resources on an as needed basis.
- Advise when a scheduled maintenance downtime should be rescheduled and communicate and coordinate new plan.
- Communicate regularly with operations and maintenance to be aware of engineering projects.
- Provide input to management and suggest improvements for efficiency.
- Responsible for notifying supervisor of any problems or issues with inventory, planning and scheduling.
- Complete any and all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Identify problem areas in Maintenance and recommend/implement solutions.
- Maintain and manage maintenance system and all associated records.
- To plan and supervise the training of maintenance technicians.
- Prepare various reports/metrics to show preventative maintenance (PM) performance.
- Updates/maintains PM frequency and content using system data.
- Ongoing data analysis, as required.
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the files containing the data collected.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The successful candidate will possess good computer skills along with experience with spreadsheets for data analysis.
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office family of software preferred.
- Goodrich Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values and Trust
- Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
- Experience with SAP software and/or maintenance related software. Mechanical or Maintenance experience/aptitude preferred.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.