Farley Group has an exciting opportunity for a Fabric Technician to support our growing operation. We have a proud tradition in the sales, manufacturing, installation and servicing of air-supported structures since 1970 and are committed to continuing the development of products, services and our team to best serve our customers and communities.
- Assist with preparing materials for manufacturing.
- Operate manufacturing equipment in accordance with standard instructions.
- Assisting in other warehouse related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist with packaging materials for shipment.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive wages plus shift premium and overtime.
- Steady shifts – no rotations
- Afternoon shift (3pm-11pm) + $0.65 shift premium
- Night Shift (11pm-7am) + $1.00 shift premium
- Clean environment
- Flexible working hours available
- Comprehensive benefits package – dental, vision, extended health care
- RSP plan with employer match after 6 months
- Company events
If you believe you would suit this position please apply online or send your resume to [email protected] the position title in the email subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, The Farley Group accommodates the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. If you are contacted regarding this job opportunity or an assessment, please advise if you require accommodation so we can ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person