PC DEPLOYMENT COORDINATOR
Coordinate with users the deployment or replacement of computer based on a pre-established schedule or defined timeline.
- Create, coordinate and follow submitted requests until completion
- Creates and statuses project schedules with assistance. Learns basic planning and scheduling techniques under the direction of a senior team member.
- Provides input to and prepares status reports for the project or program.
- Accountable for meeting project schedules and results as well as customer satisfaction.
- Becomes familiar with the field of project management for on-going engagements, including coordinating for support services, and facilitating communications.
- Participates in meetings and makes recommendations for process development or changes in service. May participate in customer calls, reviews, contract renewal discussions or customer advocacy.
- Maintains accuracy of databases, utilization of standard forms and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Organizes date, prepares documentation and distributes for assigned projects.
- Follows up with lab and delivery technicians to ensure proper delivery and address any resulting issues
- Bilingual (French & English) – speaking and writing – 90% of customer contacts are in English
- Customer relation experience
- Scheduling experience
- IT related experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract