At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
Simplify and innovate
Take ownership of the what and the how
Equip people to succeed
Execute with discipline and pride
Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Rogers Television brands are powerhouses that define the media landscape. They are the place for Canadians to experience their sports, news and entertainment programs. However, as technology is transforming into the digital landscape and how we experience television; we are looking for a creative innovative shining star, someone who is not afraid to try new things and who will bring new perspectives, approaches and experiences to the team.
Provides support for the Media Television Ad Operations Traffic & Digital Quality Assurance and Reconciliation department demonstrating the ability to analyze and interpret the data effectively while providing creative solutions for tasks. With a focus on system functionality and business workflows, this role will focus on Traffic and Digital reconciliation, Data Analysis, Digital AR Adjustment reporting, QA and business systems simplification processes and provide cross functional support for the MBU teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
What you bring:
- Data Management: Business engagement, requirements gathering and analysis, analyzing data, summarizing information and trends.
- Quality and Data Assurance: Extract, manipulate, process, develop, maintain and analyze QA reports. Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Business integration software testing of existing and new initiatives
- SOX Compliance: Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Maintain and enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com instances.High comfort level working with and analyzing large data sets and creating something meaningful for a broad audience
- Traffic & Digital Reconciliation/Revenue Retention: Support daily reconciliation functions related to As Run logs to validate commercials aired for all Rogers Television stations & Digital Properties.
- Understand the needs of various stakeholders (i.e., IT, Sales, MPI, Finance, Traffic, etc.) and provide solutions that benefit their requirements
- Participate in team decisions: Actively participate in ongoing decisions pertaining to the group to ensure that work assigned is completed within the required time frame
- Lead or participate on special projects and other major initiatives
A mindset of innovation and creativity with a strong desire to drive the business forward
Team effectiveness and collaboration
Adaptability, Organization & Planning skills
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of reporting development and analytics experience
The ability to analyze data with different methods by using the procedures like standard statistical methods, multi-team investigations, and written summaries.
Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point, basic coding is an asset (HTML, SQL, Java script)
Self-motivated with an attential to detail, being able to establish priorities, work under pressure with the ability to self-teach.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Experience in the Television & Digital Industries is an asset, but not required
Software testing experience
Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position)
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Broadcasting & Commercial Traffic
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.