About the company
Budget Blinds of Halifax is part of the largest window coverings franchise in North America. We have been operating in Nova Scotia for the past 15 years and in Fredericton and Saint John for the past four years. We are continuing to grow at a fast past and require additional team members to support our growth.
We are looking for enthusiastic team player to join our team. The position is to provide exceptional customer service, while also supporting the other team members. In this position you will help share in the duties with the existing administrative assistant as well as preform some marketing duties such as website updates, social media updates, along with other items to help support our growth.
- To greet clients either in person or on the phone in a friendly, professional manner.
- To book appointments with clients and ensure accurate data entry
- To ensure that customers concerns are taken care of and directed to the appropriate team members in a timely manner.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
- Computer skills are required for use with franchise based on-line systems that we use for our appointments, quoting, ordering and shipment tracking.
- Ability to learn the processes and procedures we have in place along with gaining product knowledge to help better direct clients.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast past environment.
- Social Media updates such as Facebook and Google posts, website updates, etc
- Supporting the franchise owner in other daily, weekly and monthly activities, such as running reports, maintaining data bases, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person