At DevFacto, we build a diverse array of solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate for this role does not fit generic classifications – you are multi-faceted and you can adapt to the different needs of different projects and learn new technologies quickly.
DevFacto is looking for a Web Developer / UX Designer to join our team!
If you're looking to:
- Improve final UX design, produce sketches, wireframes, and user prototypes to create user experiences that are simple to use and elegantly designed
- Join a fast-growing company where you can have an impact
- Interact with and learn from other highly talented people
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
And you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end Web Development, Interactive Design or Visual Design for web applications
- Understanding of "best practice" UI/UX design patterns
- Understanding of what it takes to implement a visual design in a modern web application (Experience with SharePoint is an asset)
- Strong desire to develop new technical knowledge and professional skills on a continual basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment to meet deliverable deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in a cross-functional, team-based environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
DevFacto can offer you:
- Competitive salaries, group benefits, profit sharing
- Challenging projects and leading-edge technologies
- Extensive training
- Flexible hours, creative workspaces with games and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular team social events including Friday happy hours and monthly team outings
- Award winning culture!
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- UX Design: 1 year (Preferred)