We are currently looking for a Fulltime Entry level Administrative Assistant that requires Receptionist duties to join our Dealership immediately.
The qualified candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have Switchboard experience and cashier experience
- Be organized and reliable
- Able to multi task
- Be accurate with data entry and pay close attention to detail
- Able to work independently or as a team player when needed
- Must have computer accounting skills and be able to create and manage Excel spreadsheets, use Word and Outlook
- Should have a strong command of English
- Additional language skills such as Cantonese and Mandarin are an asset but not required
The main responsibilities and duties will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Answering and handling phone calls on a multi line system in a professional manner, both external and internal calls
- Greeting and directing customers
- Processing and receipting customer payments
- Responsible for petty cash and balancing and closing out cash till
- Data entry
- Maintaining the coffee and customer lounge
- Handling incoming mail and couriers
- Other duties as assigned
- Covering additional reception shifts as needed
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm and Friday 8am to 6pm.
We are looking for a candidate who will be professional, cheerful and provide exceptional customer service.
We offer an excellent benefits program.
To arrange a confidential interview, please send your resume and cover letter both in PDF format to the Controller. We will only contact applicants that qualify for the position, no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)