POSITION: Office Assistant (permanent, full-time)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Lead Pastor
PURPOSE: The Office Administrator manages the office operations of Living Hope Church and provides direct administrative support to church staff and core church ministries, thus directly contributing to the mission of the church.
· Maintain productive relationship with the Lead Pastor and other church staff and volunteers.
· Provide administrative support to the church and its ministries. This will include performing all regular administrative duties as well as providing support for Sunday services and special events.
· Serve as a key communication connection point for those outside Living Hope – especially Queneesh elementary school, other churches, and various non-Christian organizations and individuals.
· Maintain accurate financial records and liaise closely with the Church bookkeeper.
· Maintain regular communications with the congregation via email/online communication
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience in a church, para-church or non-church organization(s).
The candidate will have a diverse set of characteristics such as:
· Devoted to God and a passionate about living a life consistent with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
· Has strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
· Are a team player, adaptable, and approachable
· Has excellent organizational and time management skills
· Pays close attention to detail
· Is proficient with office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and has experience with or the capacity to learn specific software and web applications (e.g. finance or web design)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $37,500.00 /year