At Paint Nite, we’re in the business of making people happy—how many companies can say that? Our employees love being part of a growing, profitable company that inspires creative thinking, encourages collaboration, and believes that every employee has the power to make an impact. As a constantly evolving company, your job description is dynamic –offering our employees exponential opportunities for professional growth. Last year, Paint Nite was ranked #2 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, and we’re not planning on slowing down any time soon!
The Entertainers who host our creative experiences consistently “wow” customers across the North America! This role goes beyond teaching – it requires the perfect combination of performance and creativity colored by your own authentic style. As an Entertainer you are an extension of our brand; it is your responsibility to lead the party where people come together to escape the expected and share in fun, creative experiences.
- Be available for 2-3 days / events per week and with room for more events if you wish.
- Must know how to paint
- Be the MC / Host of both public and private Paint Nite events
- Clearly and concisely articulate instructions to guests so they can leave with a finished product that they’re proud of in ~2 hours.
- Manage the flow of the experience while providing individual support to guests as needed
- Work events for high priority groups such as corporate clients and private fundraisers, presenting a delightful and professional presence as our on-site company representative. These events may require a larger time commitment or additional effort to make sure clients have a superb experience with Paint Nite.
- Have the availability to work additional hours on special projects and operational support for the team as needed.
- Occasionally drive supplies to and/or from our storage locker
- Train new Entertainers and Co-Hosts as needed.
- Engage guests using photos and social media.
- Occasionally work in the capacity of a Co-Host supporting another Entertainer at your Manager’s discretion or if a shift becomes available.
- Maintain a high average rating from customers in post-event surveys:
- Consistent weekly averages above 8.0
- 90-day average of 8.5+
- Be available for at least 2-4 shifts weekly including weekends
- Significant level of subject matter expertise and skills in applicable field.
- Must know how to paint
- Communication and performance skills
- A fun, confident personality! (calling all “social butterflies”)
- Comfortable with speaking publicly in front of a crowd (20-50 people)
- Ability to simplify and explain steps for completing art and other projects
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Driver's License and own vehicle
Setting up and cleaning up events involves some physical tasks, so you must be able to lift and carry supplies. You may need to push or pull supplies, tables, and chairs. You will also be required to stand for at least 4 hours.
To Apply :
Please email us your resume and include 3 art samples
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- acrylic painting and or art making: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)