Are you an Executive Assistant professional then we have an opportunity to work for one of Canada's largest banking companies? This role is supporting the trading floor. Must be comfortable in fast-paced, demanding, high-energy, open-concept environment.
Contract: 12 months (with possibility of going permanent)
Pay rate; 28$ per hour
Location: Downtown Toronto
2 WFH days to start, subject to change based on business needs
Time: Monday to Friday 8:30Am to 5Pm
The Selected Candidate will:
- Organizes the activities of the Executives and provides administrative support using independent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Screening requests, managing and administering several Mailboxes and calendars. Identifying issues to determine priorities for the Managing Directors and their teams.
- Managing the Executives calendar of 'scheduled appointments', or upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention; identifying potential problems and shifting priorities in order to adjust their schedule
- Coordinate and organize Management Committee and Steering Meetings, as required. Ensuring quorum, sending out meeting requests, distribution of material in advance of meeting, produce minutes and distribute minutes for audit purposes.
- Coordinating meetings and appearances on behalf of the Executives including making all travel arrangements, team offsites, client events, etc. and monitoring them to ensure maximum efficiency, accuracy and policy adherence.
- Briefing the Executives before appointments or meetings with appropriate background information, as required.
- Act as a communication channel to facilitate timely and effective communications with internal and external clients. Responds to client and team related inquiries regarding meetings, conference calls, events and or travel. Escalates issues for resolution as appropriate
- Calendar management experience
- Booking travel & expenses
- Exceptional communication
Interested? Apply today!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.