Come join the team at 3 tier logic. We’re a dynamic, growing, fast-paced organization that works with brands and agencies to connect technology with shoppers on mobile devices in the store aisle. Our employees are willing to collaborate with other team members, work against tight deadlines, and are excited to test new ideas, tools, and tactics. We’re motivators, go-getters, and are constantly seeking out ways to improve our processes, our products, and ourselves.
3 tier logic works with iconic brands and global corporations so you will have a chance to work and interact with organizations such as Universal Pictures, Proctor & Gamble, Hershey's Chocolate, 20th Century Fox, Molson-Coors and Kelloggs.
The ideal candidate is just like the rest of our team – adaptable, driven, and upbeat. You will have a keen awareness of how to create great user experiences at the front end of the application and a deep understanding of how everything works on the backend, with a solid foundation in development best-practices. You will be focused on implementing optimal and reusable elements in a fast-paced, rewarding, and goal-oriented environment. You will also be required to step in and help in the development process where required.
Is that you? If it is, we think you should get to know us.
Knowledge and skills:
- Possesses analytical skills and creative thinking for complex problem solving
- Understanding of SDLC processes (Waterfall, Agile)
- Knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes
- Self-starter, ability to adapt and quickly develop an in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills covering a wide range of challenges which are independent and distinct
- 3 - 4 years experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar discipline, or equivalent experience
- All aspects of back-end server programming systems including design and analysis, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and maintenance
- Deep knowledge and working experience with Scala Frameworks such as Akka, Play Framework or similar (Scala preferred)
- Experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs and design patterns
- Experience working with NoSQL Technologies and interest in Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and Microservices architectures
- Experience with integrating third-party services including marketing tracking codes, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL database
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with Linux based systems
- Slicing a PSD and building pages from scratch utilizing HTML, CSS, and jQuery for enhanced functionality
- Performing cross-browser web development (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iPad, iPhone)
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket, CodeShip, and other software development tools and methodologies.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Display leadership initiatives
- Displays a drive to improve
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What’s in it for you?
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress code
- In-house job opportunities - we pride ourselves on developing talent from within
- Dog friendly environment
Sounds like a good fit?
Then we’d love to talk to you! Please submit a resume and cover letter to us today. References are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)