We are a unique Canadian Tire store in Sussex. Not only are we very focused on customer satisfaction, we're small enough that we have a very close, tight-knit team - we truly care and support each other, so being part of our team is like joining an extended family. If you feel this is something you'd enjoy, keep reading job details...
- Provides the team with the necessary supporting processes to enhance the overall customer experience within the store through:
- Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse in order to facilitate location of products by all staff. Can safely lift 30 lbs. min.
- Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Delivering and assembling merchandise as required.
· Receives, scans, verifies, and stores all incoming and overstock products according to established procedures and policies.
· Ships returns and completes proper paperwork.
· Reconciles inventory differences.
· Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor by department or zones
· Is responsible for garbage disposal, cardboard recycling, and the disposal of broken products in accordance with store policy.
· Processes damaged and returned claims daily, keeping area neat clean and organized
· Repairs broken packages as needed.
· Reports stolen and damaged goods to Management.
· Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
· Is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of all warehouse equipment (forklift, skyjack etc.).
· Handles dangerous goods and hazardous products according to established procedures.
· Plays an active role in the warehouse team by openly sharing opinions and ideas on how to improve the warehouse, and by participating in meetings and all training as required.
· Engages in learning activities and listens to feedback to improve their own abilities.
· Complies with company, store, and warehouse policies.
· Abides by all health and safety programs and regulations. Reports any observed or potential hazards immediately.
· Uses professional language and maintains a professional appearance (e.g., uniform, hygiene, grooming and name tag) when interacting with others.
· Completes other tasks, as required.
Job Type: Part-time