We are currently seeking a PART time warehouse associate.
Availability requirement: Monday-Friday (11:00am - 9:30pm)
Shifts: 4 hour minimum with flexible scheduling.
Responsible for operating industrial vehicles and equipment to distribute our products via picking, loading, and inventory replenishment in a safe and clean manner. We are a local and family owned business since 1982.
- Prepare and build orders to customer spec.
- Focus on safety, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Work and comply with the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency).
- Learn and understand HACCP (Hazard, Analysis, & Critical Control Point) to reduce food safety risks.
- Experience working in a HACCP regulated facility would be an asset but not necessary.
- Trained in operation of electric ride on pallet jack, narrow aisle reach truck, & stand up counter balance forklift would be an asset but not necessary.
- Must be available to work in freezer and refrigerated climate.
- Must be able to lift weighted product on daily basis
- Must be available to work overtime, as required.
- Good communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Employee purchase discounts and free product samples.
- Company social events.
- Annual boot allowance.
- On-site weight room/gym.
Part-time hours: 12-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends