Full Stack Web Developer
- Design, develop and implement business functionality into web based solutions
- Identify performance improvement areas for clients, present recommendations and perform rapid mock ups that you can translate into front-end code
- Use your familiarity with API creation and RESTful services along with your solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and system design to develop modern responsive web sites that work across multiple browsers and platforms
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary client services team and manage your time across multiple projects in a results driven environment
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner with a client services focus
Contribute to our Culture:
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Actively engage with existing company community initiatives and maybe initiate a few of your own!
- Be open to ask…and answer questions to grow your technical breadth and knowledge
Key Qualities We Value:
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
- Creativity in everything you do
- Honesty in your interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture
If You Value the Same:
Please submit your resume. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a Calgary based contract position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent