Reporting to the National Operations Training Manager, the Operation Training Officer is responsible for managing operations related to training programs through designing, creating, updating, translating, amending &/or compiling training materials, tracking and keeping training records, coordinating training schedule and delivering Training the Trainer sessions if necessary. Project coordination to ensure smooth and on time progress. The position also requires working with internal and external parties on various projects as assigned by superior(s).
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Operation Training Programs Development and Enhancement
- Communicate with Specialists and related parties such as Store Support center to ensure store operation training curriculum, materials, processes, formats, systems and other documentations are in alignment with the company’s requirement nationwide.
- Collaborate with Specialists, design and review Certification training programs for variance level trainers, including Peer Trainers, Hub Store Trainers etc.
- Partner closely with Operations Specialists to establish and update training materials for store level trainees and new general staff.
- Assist in design of new training program and training process.
- Identify training needs and determine the appropriate training solution.
- Develop and communicate with store colleagues of various level to ensure smooth launch of new programs or process.
- Assist in development of evaluation mechanism to measure the effectiveness of training programs.
- Assist in design of training evaluation and conduct online survey or via store visit.
- Communicate with the Training team to ensure everyone is briefed on new training processes and on how to use the training materials properly.
- Collect and maintain Store Talent list and keep the Operations team updated.
- Coordinate with experts in the subject matter to develop training courses for Department Trainee and Store Manager Trainee.
- Maintain training arrangement for both GoToTraining and Classroom training for stores.
- Act as a window to respond to training related questions in a timely and accurately manner.
- Provide translation assistance to T&T colleagues, if necessary, upon training assignments.
- Support store training by provide period report to monitor training progress.
- Ensure exams, related evaluation/ sign off forms and training checklist…etc. are designed, created, updated, translated, amended and/ or compiled in a timely manner.
Support E-learning (Ultipro)
- Act as a liaison between HR and Operations Training to ensure a smooth administration of Operations Training courses on the E-learning platform.
- Provide support to store, training department teammates and other instructor to conduct E-learning course via GoToTraining.
- Develop documented scripts, subtitles and narration in English and Chinese, based on key concepts on work procedure set forth by subject matter experts.
National Project Coordination
- Follow up on project progress by monitoring and checking milestones
- Schedule and coordinate meeting among project team members
- Prepare, update and modify presentation materials for projects
- Work closely with concerned parties and project teams
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior(s)
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Demonstrate a strong ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from the initial stage to final stages and to quickly react to changing priorities and needs.
- Troubleshooting of technical issues as they occur. Self-motivated in learning new training technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication and translation skills in both English and Chinese.
- Advance level in MS office, Outlook, Office365.
- Experience in cooperate training activities; experience in retail companies; familiarity with SCORM and Learning Management System is an asset.
- Integrity in handling multimedia files and respect the use of digital representation of other individuals.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Travel to ON and AB is required.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Training: 3 years (Preferred)