Who We Are:
A proudly Canadian company since 1966, Bayshore Home Health is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians. Many of our clients need personal caregiving, companionship, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
We are currently looking for Home Support Workers / Personal Caregivers who can go above and beyond to deliver a positive experience to the lives of individuals in our community. If you want a job where you have:
a choice of when to work,
the flexibility of time to spend with clients,
a supportive work culture, and
opportunities for professional growth
Then we’d love to hear from you! We have a variety of great work assignments with part-time and full-time hours on an ongoing basis!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Provide homemaking support according to the established care plan ensuring the ongoing comfort and safety of clients
- Provide personal care that is within the provincial scope of practice for a Personal Support Worker
- Complete light house cleaning, such as wash dishes or laundry, make beds, sweep and mop the floor, dust and vacuum.
- Observe client conditions and report unusual events or changes in condition.
- Understand and implement infection prevention practices.
- Maintain client records and documentation as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- Flexible schedules and diverse work assignments
- Competitive compensation
- Full-time and Part-time Benefits
- Continued Education Training
- High school diploma and/or post-secondary degree/diploma.
- Personal Support Worker certificate is an asset
Don’t have a PSW certificate? That’s okay! Give us a call or send us a message to learn how we can help you begin a career in Home Health Care!
- In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Bayshore Home Health's Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Bayshore Home Health’s hiring process.