Position: Clinical Trainer, Contractor, travel
Location: Quebec + Eastern Canada
Compensation structure: Per diem paid per training. Expenses for travel are reimbursed.
APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK BOTH ENGLISH and FRENCH FLUENTLY to be considered. Please, NO out of region applicants
InMode is a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies which develops, manufactures, and markets devices harnessing novel radiofrequency (RF) technology. The company strives to enable new emerging surgical procedures and improve existing treatments. By leveraging its medically-accepted, minimally-invasive RF technology for simultaneous subdermal adipose remodeling and skin tightening, InMode offers a comprehensive portfolio of products for plastic surgery, gynecology, dermatology, otolaryngology, and ophthalmology.
Motivated personal business and healthcare professional with Bachelor of Science degree needed. A professional clinical educator with experience in clinical practice and education. Proven competency learning new medical technologies and procedures and educating clients. Ability to transfer extensive knowledge in surgical, clinical nursing and technical products to customers, to ensure they have the knowledge base necessary to deliver safe and effective treatments to their patients. Approximately 10 trainings per month mostly in Quebec but may be asked to train in all of Eastern Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for clinical training on InMode medical technologies to all InMode Customers.
- Quickly learn and master InMode medical technologies and new technologies.
- Coordinate travel for clinical training assignments.
- Quickly learn Salesforce, clinical trainer portal.
- Attend staff clinical trainings for new products.
- Local travel within the Quebec area- reps will visit our customers (Dr. Offices) to train their teams accordingly on the proper use of our products.
- Must have Aesthetic laser experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma required; RN
- Highly analytical, positive attitude, detail oriented and pride yourself on being organized.
- Comfortable dealing in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and able to work independently as well as a team setting.
- Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and thinking on your feet.
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and
APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK BOTH ENGLISH and FRENCH FLUENTLY to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: $750.00-$1,500.00 per day
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)