A leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration sectors for over 67 years, The Master Group is the largest independent HVAC-R distributor in Canada. The company employs close to 950 dynamic and devoted individuals who serve the industry at over 44 branches and 4 distribution centres spanning from coast to coast.
A strong content management/e-catalog expert who focuses on the details, can communicate ideas effectively and has the drive to use data to make a significant impact on the overall business.
Due COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office.
Vaughan, ON or Calgary, AB
- Management of digital content repository which is to be utilized by Virtual Branch (E-Commerce), CPQ, and CRM applications.
- Become a digital commerce product expert, and identify enhancements
- Day-to-day collaboration with development teams, business analysts, project managers, to identify and facilitate process to solve product and catalogue challenges using innovative approaches
- Provide the description, catalog objectives and metrics to measure the success of the catalog management.
- Organize the process to ensure optimal data capture
- Develop the overall site search strategy and translate it into an actionable, measurable product roadmap for the end-to-end digital search experience journey for online customers.
- Manage and tune search services through implantation and testing to create best results
- Manage naming convention and taxonomy following SEO recommendations
- Lead and manage PIM team (2 people)
- Coordinate with supply chain on item creation, management of obsolete items and item updates, definition of final sales unit
- Main contact for the creation of new items on the website, collections and promotional items, and the creation of product families.
- Monitor and measure performance of new products or new releases and understand how customers are engaging and how we’re tracking towards stated goals
- Manage cross-selling
- Quality control before loading and publishing product information on the e-commerce site
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner, catalogue manger, business analyst
- Experience managing a team
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento
- Use of Elastic Search or Similar software
- Hands-on experience with the integrated components of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, ERP, with B2B commerce workflows
- Experience with CRM applications
- Knowledge of PIM Akeneneo,
- Google Suite, web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Track record of coordinating work across multiple teams
- Effective planning, prioritizing, goal setting skills
- Expert attention to technical detail
- Experience writing effective product descriptions from vendor details
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, including testing and validation
- Ability to work and thrive in an agile environment
- Able to demonstrate out of the box problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and act as a self-starter
- Diploma: Bachelor's degree in IT, administration, business, marketing and or similar professional experience
- Languages: English (speaking and excellent writing)
Group insurance from day one (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance);
Contribution to a group RRSP upon hiring;
Employee assistance program (psychologists, lawyers, notaries and parental assistance);
From day one, access to telemedicine with health professionals via secure chat or video session;
Contribution towards a membership in a fitness center;
Professional’s permit / membership reimbursements.