Grant Miller your Chevrolet Buick and GMC dealer in Smoky Lake, Alberta is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to join their busy team as a Service and parts Advisor! This is a full-time position with company benefits.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the dealership’s first-line customer relations and service representative, keeping in mind our main goal is to EXCEED our customer’s expectations
- Communicate with the customer and document their requests and concerns to a properly written repair order
- Work with our technicians in order to professionally relate repair costs and timeline to clients
Provide quotes to customers, follow repair orders through the day, and keep clients informed of their vehicle status
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to communicate clearly with technicians and customers alike
- Have strong organizational and scheduling skills
- High school diploma (post-secondary preferred)
- Customer Service experience in an automotive environment an asset
- Basic mechanical knowledge would also be an asset
- Proficiency in providing accurate quotes to clients
- Drivers Licence with clean drivers abstract
- Clean criminal record check
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and troubleshooting skills, strong attention to detail and are able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment. If you can deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times and are able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. The candidate must understand our main goal is to exceed customer expectations.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, send us your resume by e-mail to: careers @grantmillerchev.com
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year