· Administration of local IT systems (workstations, servers, renderfarm)
· Provide 1st & 2nd level support to end users
· Setup of new workstations and systems
· User management with Active Directory
· Operation and maintenance of backup and archival procedures
· Evaluation of new systems for purchase recommendations
· Scripting and automation
- Knowledge and first hand experience in: Setup and Administration of multi-platform networks (Win, Linux, MacOS), storage systems (NAS, SAN), Active Directory, Windows Server, Backup and Archival, Virtualization (VMware esxi, hyperV), networking (DHCP, DNS, etc), IT security, software deployment, VoIP.
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (desired: Python)
- Previous experience in VFX industry desired, but not required
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract