It’s On Electric Company is the Program Delivery Agent for BC Hydro and FortisBC’s Energy Conservation Assistance Program (ECAP). This program provides free energy upgrades (from lightbulbs and water saving measures to Energystar fridges and furnaces) to income qualified households in BC.
This program requires heavy administrative and client support in daily dealings with social housing providers, service organizations, communities and advocacy groups, and income qualified households.
We are currently looking for an experienced and responsible Client Relationship Coordinator to work out of our South Surrey office, to provide support to our team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Community Relations responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance to customers, and handling all incoming ECAP program inquiries through phone and email.
- Phoning customers based on contact lists provided by the Director of Community Relations and assisting them with their applications, and completion of program paperwork.
- Follow up of all leads generated by the Outreach Team, as required. Ensuring understanding of the program, and providing support and assistance through the process from application to project completion.
- Maintaining and updating a comprehensive database of relevant groups and contacts by
region, ensuring that contacts and communications are logged regularly.
- Working with non-profit housing providers, aboriginal communities, and individual
customers to assist with all steps of the application processes, from initial Housing Provider application submission to collection of all individual applications.
- Review of all paperwork/applications prior to submission to the utilities for processing to ensure proper completion.
- Checking to ensure that applications submitted by customers are processed and entered into an internal database for project scheduling. Connecting the scheduling team with the customer contact person.
- Working with the scheduling team to plan and forecast travel and trips for the installers.
- Conducting research to identify ECAP outreach or project opportunities.
- Distributing approved program marketing material (brochures, applications, etc.)
- Occasional meetings, workshops and presentations on the program to service organizations, community members, non-profit housing providers, social service providers and Indigenous communities as needed for the benefit and promotion of ECAP.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle change and adapt to new situations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle many tasks at once
- Post-secondary certification/education in business or marketing
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative position
- Minimum 3 years working with a non-profit organization or Indigenous Community
Preference will be given to any candidates who have worked in the non-profit housing industry.
#109 - 15272 Croydon Drive, Surrey, BC
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00-4:30PM. Hours are negotiable.
Salary: TBD based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
- Administration: 3 years (Required)
- non-profit society/housing or indigenous community: 3 years (Required)
- non-profit housing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)