Alture Properties Ltd., a BC based company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements: The Administrative Assistant will have an academic and/or applied background that includes the following:
- Secondary school graduation certificate
- Minimum 1 year experience with administrative support
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Monitor and maintain office inventory
- Ability to handle multiple projects with accuracy
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- Answering incoming calls and other receptionist duties
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
Reporting: Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The salary is commensurate with experience.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)