Ecofitt Corporation (Ecofitt) is a Canadian company with offices in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; Oakville, Ontario; Vancouver, British Columbia; Moncton, New Brunswick; St. John’s, Newfoundland; Longueuil, Quebec and Winnipeg, Manitoba. With a sole focus on energy and water conservation, we specialize in both product distribution and conservation program implementation services throughout Canada.
We welcome adaptable, creative, good humored self-starters who don’t shy away from challenges. We provide a fun working environment and offer you the opportunity to really make a difference and grow in your career.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Conservation Programs, the Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing daily operations, including the management of personnel (office, field and warehouse) and physical resources to achieve team, program and facility key performance objectives.
The Senior Program Manager will lead multiple program teams by giving direction to staff, providing reporting on program objectives and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures. They are responsible for ensuring the team achieves high performance levels while providing effective, efficient and high quality service to our clients and customers.
- Develop and oversee multiple energy efficiency programs across the province of Ontario
- Works according to an established program plan; supports day to day program deliverables
- Works to ensure minimal organizational exposure and risk on project(s)
- Assists with development of program marketing and outreach plans
- Effectively applies and enforces all program quality standards through daily monitoring of operational performance and KPI’s
- Support in the preparation, maintenance and communication of all operational SOPs
- Manages a team of office, field and warehouse staff; ensuring adherence to program plans, and all company policies and procedures
- Assists in delivering program training to all office, field and warehouse staff
- Establishes and oversees various vendor and supplier relationships
- Facilitates effective interdepartmental communication and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Leads a high-performance culture; mentoring, succession planning and provides professional development opportunities for self and team
- Keeps Regional Director well informed of the status of all deliverables
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in an effective and timely fashion
- Supports Regional Director in meeting/exceeding program budgets
- Works with the Regional Director and HR in the review and approval of long-range labor needs based on sales forecast and budgets
- Ensures the accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding program deliverables
- Participates in the execution of warehouse management systems to increase the efficiency, accuracy and productivity in the management of warehouses and inventories
- Provides oversight to ensure that all scheduled maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of all distribution services including receiving; storing; picking; shipping; handling returned and/ or damaged goods; and maintenance and administration activities to ensure our clients and customers requirements are met in an efficient manner
- Tracks lessons learned over the course of a project and shares those lessons with team members and as part of project close-out process
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a management role managing fast-paced, large volume, high-intensity programs, with strong focus on meeting/exceeding measurable metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively support multiple projects.
- A proven track record of mentoring and developing promotability with direct reports
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively work cross functionally; source information, obtain approvals, build relationships, and provide sufficient influence to achieve success
- Ability to interact effectively at multiple levels, in support of our customer relationships; demonstrated self-confidence, particularly with client relationships; strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven self-starter who is highly motivated and willing to build new relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect and Google Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and other relevant application.
Preferred Skills / Assets:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field including energy/resource management, business, marketing, administration or in a discipline related to supply chain logistics or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of energy conservation and familiarity with relevant provincial residential and commercial incentive programs
- PMP Certification
- Experience in the small to medium business sector, particularly with energy and water conservation projects or programs
- Experience with community-based and/or Indigenous clean energy projects
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)