Accurately picking orders for customers in safe and effective manner
- To ensure the safety of everyone, make sure machine is in proper working order (fluids, complete daily check list, etc)
- Responsible with loading and unloading of trucks in the yard – ability to complete paperwork accurately.
- May be required to restack & wrap product onto pallets and move to proper storage area within the yard(s), keeping the area clean and organized.
- Reading and writing ability sufficient to communicate easily as well as the ability to add and subtract
- Previous Forklift & Warehouse experience
- Ability to load both Van and Flatbed trucks
- Organizational skills required to maintain the yard in an orderly manner during peak times Good working knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
- Perform any other work as assigned by your supervisor
- Candidate for this position must be willing to work additional and flexible hours as required
- Ability and skill required to operate a forklift, in a safe and effective manner, including daily checks of safety equipment, paying extra attention to safety procedures
- Forklift certification would be considered as an asset or willingness to obtain onsite forklift certificate,
- Attention to detail, and good at completing paperwork is a requirement for this position
- and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Company hiring policy includes a criminal record verification
- Bilingualism is not a requirement yet successful candidate should be able to understand English documentation
- Criminal record verification required
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $16.60 /hour
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Contractuel, Permanent
Salaire : 16,60 $ /heure
- tant que cariste: 1 an (Souhaité)
- École Secondaire (Souhaité)