- Minimum Grade 12, or equivalent education
- Proficient in the use of computer software, including Word and Excel
- Understands and maintains confidentiality
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to act or respond in a crisis situation
- Ability to multi-task; versatile in changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Dependable, with an excellent attendance record
- Telephone etiquette
- Demonstrates initiative
- Willing to work shift work
- Physically capable of performing the essential duties and able to work all shifts.
1. Patient registration.
2. Operate communications systems
3. Provide reception/information services to patients and visitors
4. Collection, preparation, audit and distribution of statistical data for the corporation.
5. Perform basic finance functions.
6. General office duties.
7. Such other duties as may be delegated by the manager or supervisor
This position is shift work that is mostly nights & weekends
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and Employment Application form by
using one of the following options:
1. Email to:
2. Fax to:
807-274-2898 Attention: Human Resources
3. Mail or hand deliver to:
Human Resources, 110 Victoria Avenue, Fort Frances, ON P9A 2B7
Resumes accepted for consideration on our advertised positions must quote the job reference number along
with the job title. We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those invited for an interview will be