Reason for Post :
Replacement more than de 6 month
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Youth Program Directorate
Application des mesures
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
We are currently looking for a Clinical Specialist to work in the Measurement Application Department at the Batshaw Youth and Family Centers.
Job Title Label
Person performing conception, update, analysis and evaluation activities in one or more programs / services. Person who participates in the assessment and analysis of users' needs, in the development of standards and standards of professional practice and who is looking for appropriate solutions, with the aim of helping the establishment to improve quality of professional acts.
Under the authority of his supervisor, the clinical activities specialist performs the duties delegated to him in matters of organization and support for clinical activities. He assists the manager in supporting team members and organizing clinical services. He participates in the identification and analysis of user needs and ensures access and coordination of clinical services. It promotes the development and effectiveness of clinical practices by conceptualizing and updating innovative clinical practices. He sees to the maintenance and the development of the quality of the services offered. It promotes interdisciplinary functioning as a service delivery model. It also ensures the effectiveness of internal service corridors and liaison with external partners.
Functions and tasks
- Contributes to the identification and analysis of customer needs;
- Ensures to meet the needs of coaching, consultation and clinical supervision, if applicable with the head of the intermediate resources;
- Establishes clinical support processes for Batshaw stakeholders and if applicable with the Intermediate Resource Manager;
- makes himself available to support the worker for any urgent or complex clinical situation;
- Provides support in the development, implementation and revision of intervention plans and service plans;
- Participates in the identification of needs, the development or updating of intervention tools and the development of intervention strategies with clients in collaboration with stakeholders and the IR manager;
- Collaborates with his immediate superior and the multidisciplinary services directorate in the identification and the respect of standards and quality standards in relation to the intervention provided;
- Collaborates on conceptualization and operationalization work concerning the quality of professional practice;
- Collaborates in the development and implementation of processes related to a quality and safety approach (policies, protocols and procedures, quality sheets ...);
- Develops tools to facilitate clinical work and sees to the transmission of clinical knowledge;
- Support to the Intermediate Resource for record keeping and statistics capture, all according to established standards and in collaboration with the Intermediate Resource Manager;
- Assists his / her immediate superior, clinically, in the stakeholder performance appraisal process and performs appropriate clinical follow-ups;
- Develops teamwork mechanisms, promotes interdisciplinary work and develops different clinical procedures to achieve quality results;
- Other related tasks.
- Must hold a first university degree in an appropriate discipline such as in a field of human sciences (psychology, social service, psychoeducation) or any other related field;
- Have a master's degree, an asset;
- Have 5 years of clinical experience in a relevant field of practice;
- Experience in professional coordination or clinical supervision, an asset;
- Member of his professional order, an asset.
- Up-to-date clinical knowledge in psychosocial services, the Youth Protection Act, the Youth Criminal Justice Act, and the Health and Social Services Act (YPA, YCJA). LSSSS);
- Orientation towards the quality and the customers: with a concern of quality;
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge in the analysis of concrete situations;
- Ability to autonomy, prioritize, organize and plan for: time management, waiting list management and work organization (Layout of the various activities of the service);
- Excellent ability to adapt to different people and situations;
- Ability to handle complex clinical and relationship situations;
- Other related skills related to the job title
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.