Assistant in an Investment brokerage office -Saint-Leonard, QC Permanent
We are looking for an assistant who will provide quality and efficient administrative support on a wide range of diverse assignments.
- Ensure transactions and transfers are processed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with compliance, regulatory and internal audit requirements
- Responsible for the handling of various tasks associated with regular communication with clients, marketing material and presentations using MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Support client relationships by providing high quality client service and accurate resolution of inquiries by phone, email and in person.
- Prepare and review reports, compose a variety of correspondence and assemble documentation for accounts.
- Maintain the integrity of client documents, for compliance and regulatory requirements as well as to ensure all information and documentation is up to date, complete and in good order.
- Coordinate and manage marketing activities and initiatives on behalf of the office and its advisors.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver a high level of client service.
- Communication verbal and written in both English and French.
- Proven effective time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and handling of confidential client information.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and provide necessary follow up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Working experience in the financial industry is an asset.
- Canadian Securities Certificate is a plus but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Industry: 1 year (Preferred)