- -Motivation and strong work ethic
- -Manage all activities necessary to the efficient operation of the store
- -Bilingual (English and French)
- -Previous Retail Management Experience Necessary
- -Interest in the Consumer electronic industry
- -Full time availability
- -Interest in advancing throughout the company
- -Computer Literate
- -Strong Organizational skills
- -Ability to develop a team to provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer
- -Motivate employees to achieve company goals and surpass their personal sales goals
- -Labor Management Skills-Strong sales acumen
- -Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety-Proactive management of the team
- -Customer service experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- -Recruiting of good staff
- -Train personnel through development programs in order to answer the immediate and future needs of the company.
- -Evaluates and complete performance reviews on the team twice a year
- -Establishes weekly sales / margin objectives for store and personnel.-Inventory Purchasing and Management
- -Escalation resolutions to consumers-
- -Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee purchases, discounts, deposits, returns and exchanges , inventory, shrink.
- -Manages administrative systems and procedures efficiently and in accordance with company policies.
- -Utilizes the systems and procedures for inventory control.
- -Ensures store operates within its predetermined budget (i.e. salary, inventory, expenses, etc.).
- -Ensures consumer facing and workshop areas are clean , organized and well stocked.
- -Ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship / workmanship within the guidelines of the company, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- -Promotes total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
Qualifications and Skills
- -Experience in the consumer electronics / mobile industry preferable
- -Minimum 2 years experience running retail location(s)
- -Valid employment / personal references
- -Customer Service Orientated
- -Willingness to work retail hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)