IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - APPLY TODAY!
Tino Mechanical Ltd. is looking to continue to grow. We specialize in commercial, institutional Tenant fit outs and new construction in the Greater Vancouver area. We have an immediate need for skilled 1st to 4th Year Plumbing Apprentices looking for a great place to learn the trade, have fun and grow within.
What will be expected of you:
- Build and assemble plumbing installations in commercial and institutional projects.
- Operate standard hand tools, and power tools required for daily tasks
- Handle and store plumbing supplies and materials
- Work in accordance with site safety requirements
- Read and interpret installation drawings (with a lot of questions)
- Follow written and verbal instructions as required to complete daily tasks
- Perform duties outside of daily job for the goal of project completion
- We provide competitive wages
- We provide a comprehensive benefits package
- We want to ensure our staff are engaged and looking forward to every day and able to look back at all accomplishes. We will focus along with the standard ITA sponsorship guidelines, in Objectives and Key Result Tracking. We want you to be consistently developing & challenging yourself and others around you.
Start your career with us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $19.00 to $31.00 /hour
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)