We’re entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, gifted designers, talented engineers, visionaries and we're a little crazy too. We’re passionate about creating fully integrated branded experiences that emotionally connect. We live to innovate, collaborate and reinvent the ordinary through technology.
Come join us and help us out on our journey! We are located in vibrant Saint-Henri, a few steps away from the Atwater Market, and right on the beautiful Canal Lachine.
The role and responsibilities
A Project Manager at iGotcha Media is passionate about AV technology, design and content marketing. He/she manages the relationships with all stakeholders required to deliver the project according to the client’s strategic objectives and goals. He/she also plays an important role in the elaboration and development of the right technological solution to meet the client’s specific needs.
- Develops a relationship of trust and professionalism with the clients.
- Becomes the voice of the client in all interventions, he/she understands their needs and delivers the project per the agreed schedule.
- Communicates clearly the project’s progress to all stakeholders.
- Identifies and manages the project risks, formulates recommendations in order to avoid any situation that could impair the project’s success.
- Manages, coordinates and negotiates pricing with the various hardware suppliers and distributors.
- Prepares scope of work for our installers and coordinate their efforts until client satisfaction.
- Negotiates and manages contracts with our fixture suppliers.
- Communicates and aligns the partner’s contract with our own contract with the client.
Technical knowledge and design
- Stays current with the new AV technologies, product search and pricing negotiations with our various partners.
- Coordinates the testing of new proposed equipment with our internal technical support team.
- Has the capacity to read and understand architectural and design drawings, suggests custom design solutions that meet the client’s brand image and operational needs.
Branded Experience development
- When working with the creative designers and the development team, the Project Manager will be the client’s voice throughout the development of the project and ensure quality control by all parties involved.
- Supports the Account Manager in the project definition and prepares the pricing sheet to be inserted in the proposal.
- Contract administration with; the client, the suppliers, the installers and the internal stakeholders.
- Communicates to all parties and coordinates the preparation of the required documentation, should it be internally or externally with the client.
- Is responsible for the project profitability and identifies potential out of scope mandates.
- Elaborates and puts in place project management best practice processes.
You are organised, enjoy working in teams, excellent at problem-solving, a great oral and written communicator. You are rigorous, have a capacity to synthesise a situation, good judgment, and decision-making skills.
Bachelors’ degree in design, marketing, computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive group insurance package
- Casual dress code and flexible schedule
- We invest in our team, we like to learn, innovate and most importantly, have fun!
- We love to have fun in and out of the office. Get ready for great team activities and lots of happy hours.
We want to thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team, but only the candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- AV solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital integration of brand experience: 2 years (Required)
- retail brand experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- High Proficiency in French, oral and written (Required)
- High Proficiency in English, oral and written (Required)