Business Development Representative
Here we GROW again!
Revenue Accelerator is in massive growth mode seeking a talented and driven Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact for “warm” or marketing-generated leads from our Demand Generation team. You will be working on driving pipeline for our highly valued clients and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and sales process. You will aim to understand the needs and goals of prospects in order to book quality sales meetings.
What You’ll Do
- Provide an excellent customer experience with each point of contact, and reach out multiple times to each lead to drive booked meetings
- Arrange sales calls with our clients
- Aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to best align them with the appropriate resources
- Continually follow-up with and monitor passed leads, to ensure consistent customer experience and momentum with follow-up time
- Ongoing reporting and analysis
What You’ll Need
- Collaboration and Teamwork: work with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team
- Perseverance: pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Grit, tolerance for change/ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieve results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Uncovering the needs of potential clients over the phone and aligning them with the appropriate solution
- Attention to detail
Who You Are
- Performance focused. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of our clients, fellow colleagues and the community
- You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better
- You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- College-educated with 0-2 years of relevant experience
OTE of $50-$65k first year
Health spending account
We are a fast-growing, tech-enabled company providing you endless opportunity to learn and develop your skill sets with us. We provide a casual, yet performance-oriented work environment with remote working opportunities and reward and compensate you for your performance.
Our team members are enabled to make an impact to the future of the company working with amazing clients while traveling to tech hubs like Silicon Valley.
Did we mention we also like to have fun?
We organize annual staff retreats to reward you for your hard work and dedication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)