Business Development Representative
Revenue Accelerator offers a predictable sales engine for technology companies. Our focus is on sales process optimization, message development, and performance-based lead generation. Our mission is to help companies with great products and services connect with their ideal customer in a consistent, confident, and scalable way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, and customer-centric Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience cold calling, initiating sales relationships, and setting up meetings to support our Account Executives.
The Business Development Representative will also be a self-starter with proven skills that can support and evolve within our fast-paced sales organization. The BDR must understand market dynamics and have keen knowledge and awareness of competitive products, solutions, and offerings.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities: i.e. making 50-100 calls per day
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation tools with prospects in specific geographic territories and sectors
- College or University degree from an accredited North American academic institution
- 1-3 years of sales experience or related internships
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to speak eloquently and write concise emails
- Customer-centric telephone personality to engage prospects
- Passion to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Open to constructive feedback and on-going self-improvement
- Relentless follow-up skills via phone and email
- Comfortable facing rejection in a cold calling/sales environment
- Able to work full-time in our Vancouver or Calgary office location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)