Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Clerks (1441)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Expires in 22 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-02
201-13065 84th Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1B3, Canada
Job Description and Wages:
We are seeking a candidate for our Administrative Officer position. This position is a full-time, permanent role at our head office in Surrey, BC. You will report directly to the Vice President, Operations. The remuneration for the position is $23 per hour.
- Processing price adjustment in our Purchase Order system
- Adding new products information into our Purchase Order system
- Upgrade products images into our web site server
- Establish work priorities and supervise supporting office workers
- Account monitoring for our purchasing department
- Assisting oversea purchasing
- Assemble start packages for home starts – plans, permits, budgets, purchase orders, plan change list, etc.
- Assisting collecting and analyzing bid proposals for major trades
- Answering phone call
Skills, Abilities & Requirements:
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Diploma in administration/information management or related business field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in the English language – Proficiency in Mandarine is an asset to communicate with the office in China
- Experience with Purchase Order (PO) systems is mandatory. Specific experience with “distrib-u- tec” PO system is an asset.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Suite of Products, especially advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and formulas and functions.