Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES TISSUE GROUP
The Tissue Group, a division of Cascades, is the second-largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth-largest in North America. The Division manufactures, converts and markets a huge selection of paper products, such as hand towels, bathroom tissue, facial tissue, napkins, paper towels, wipers and dispensers for the North American away-from-home and consumer products markets. The Group has more than 2,200 employees and operates seven manufacturing plants, nine conversion plants and four plants with both manufacturing and conversion facilities.
Reporting to the Director of Planning and Distribution for the Consumer Products Division for North America, the Distribution Planner will have the following responsibilities
- Transfer inventory between plants to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers;
- Work closely with production planners, customer service and distribution centres;
- Support your organization in making business decisions;
- Prepare the analyses and information necessary to optimize the organization's business processes;
- Manage the projects under his responsibility.
Bachelor's degree en Operations Management ou Other relevant fields
Desired experience 0 to 5 years
- Passionate about transport logistics, great desire to learn;
- Analytical mind;
- Supply chain knowledge;
- Strong change management skills, innovative spirit, strong customer service orientation, decision-making skills and rigour;
- Proeficient in French (spoken and written) and good English level (spoken and written).
We offer a wide range of benefits (insurance, group REER, profit sharing, vision care allowance, sports subscriptions, personal training, purchase of computer equipment and identified clothing, etc.).
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Distribution, Logistics, Supply, Change Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Management