MasterTech Paint and Dent is an established industry leader in automotive spot refinishing and cosmetic reconditioning. Specializing in panel blending, paintless dent removal, scratch removal and more. With the increasing demand for pre-owned vehicle reconditioning we are seeking out strong individuals to join our team as we continue to expand long term.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A typical work day consists of your team manager providing you with details of vehicles preapproved for repairs.
- Ongoing communication and coordination with the team manager to ensure work is completed as outlined, or if the repairs cannot be completed within the promised time frame.
- Technicians are responsible for all stages of the paint repair process. Starting with assessing repairs, repairing damaged areas, masking, preparation, paint, clear, finishing or polishing, and final cleanup.
- Ensures that the shop equipment is kept clean and organized.
- Maintains a professional appearance through personal grooming, hygiene, and a company supplied uniform.
- Follows all company policies, procedures and safety protocols.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in body work or detailing, ideally 2-4 years of previous experience.
- Education in auto body or prepper refinishing is an asset, additional training will be provided.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Self directed wellness package that includes medical, dental and vision after 3 months
- Paid time off after 1 year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC V3A 5E8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- auto refinishing: 2 years (required)
- Red Seal license (preferred)
Work Location: In person