· Pick orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Ensure and maintain the accuracy of inventory
· Confirm the accuracy of the orders picked
· Pack orders in a neat and efficient manner
· Ensure the accuracy of the label(s) and invoice (s) generated
· Use the voice-pick scanners to pick orders
· Some heavy lifting is required of this position (up to 40 lbs).
· Other duties as assigned.
· Successful completion of high school is required. No prior job experience required as on the job training will be provided.
· Applicants must have excellent verbal & written English skills.
· Attention to detail; a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player are also requirements of this position.
· CSA approved Safety Shoes (green label) are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
We are following public health guidelines
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)