Part-time Admin/Receptionist – 28 hours per week for busy Audiologist Clinic and Immigration Physician Office in Oakville.
Qualifications & Experience
· Answering all emails and phones calls, scheduling appointments,
· Checking patients in and out of appointments and verifying client details and identity documents
· Making reminder calls, screening patients to determine their service needs.
· Creating invoices and quotations for clients
· Processing hearing aid sales, minor repair and clean work and general administration duties.
· Maintaining patient/client database and generating a variety of reports and correspondence.
· Verifying third party authorization and payment.
· Office supplies tracking.
· Performing other clerical office duties as necessary including filing, scanning, photocopying and cleaning small equipment.
This position will remain posted until successfully filled. Qualified candidates who are interested in this position should submit a covering letter and resume.
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS FOR THEIR INTEREST BUT ONLY THE SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
To keep our front staff and team member safe we have installed plexi glass barrier at receptionist counter and increased sanitary protocols in the office. Mask or face covering is now mandatory for all clients entering our office building.