KTI Limited is an innovative industry leader specializing in the distribution of high quality natural gas, electricity and water energy products for Canadian Utilities and Pipeline customers.
The Sales Manager, Metrology Solutions position will be overseen and report to the Director of Sales for the specific region, but functions autonomously (may work remotely) in the promotion, sale, application and problem solving required in all aspects of Water Smart Metering. This position requires strong skills in:
- communication (both written and verbal)
- customer training
- the ability to coach the entire sales channel through the sales process at all levels within the utility/municipality.
KTI is looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who can perform in a fast paced, technology sales environment. Degree(s) in Business, Engineering, Sciences preferred.
Territory – Eastern Canada (Manitoba and East)
- Develop full comprehension of KTI and Sensus corporate objectives.
- Set-up/Demonstrate products:
- Reading Equipment
- Provide detailed documentation on products/services as needed during sales process.
- Deliver high level or detailed Meter presentations effectively.
- Produce and Deliver material and Presentations for high/low level meetings.
- Provide support and detailed content to Regional Manager/Distributor for RFP/RFI opportunities.
- Present case studies and market/product information in Regional/National Industry Conferences.
- Provide pricing, lead time and delivery information to customers with assistance from Inside Sales group.
- Understand and sell against competitive offerings
- Schedule regular customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction, explore new opportunities and off value-added solutions
- Collect and distribute customer reference lists
Job Type: Full-time
- municipal sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)