AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is an established and successful supplier of quality aftermarket products for agricultural equipment, serving both agricultural Dealers and individual Farmers. They are expanding and are in need of a motivated and experienced Sales and Service Specialist for a position within south western Ontario.
In this position the successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience in cash crop farming, sales and customer service, and mechanical and electrical skills, to sell to a variety of customers, and assist with setting up and troubleshooting precision planting monitoring and metering equipment and other products the company supplies. If you have a passion for a career in Agriculture and for helping clients with their farming needs, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply below!
Please note* Our client requires candidates to apply directly to AgriRecruiting for consideration.
· A competitive compensation package including salary, a company vehicle, and health spending account is negotiable based on the successful candidate’s capacity and experience.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· A background in Cash-Crop farming is required.
· Excellent time-management and customer-service skills.
· Sales experience is an asset but not required.
· Experience using Microsoft Office software is needed. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Ability to troubleshoot and do minor repairs of Precision Planting equipment.
· Technical knowledge of farm equipment including but not limited to Precision Planting equipment and harvesting systems.
· Experience in North-American farming or agribusiness is required
· A proven team player with a "get it done" attitude.
See this job and more at agrirecruiting.com. Recruiters for full time Ag employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent